On this episode of The Pilot’s Flight PodLog we welcome Mark Sorenson of Tiger Airshows into the virtual hangar. Mark has been flying airplanes for many years, both professionally and for recreation. Mark flies Boeing 717s for the airlines. When his trips are finished there, you can find him zipping around the sky in his orange and black tiger-stripe Yak-55.
As always, we would like to thank Steve Tupper and Scott Cannizzaro for the theme song for this podcast.
- Judy Phelps, National CFI of the year
- Tiger Airshows
- Acro Camp – Go Find Out
- This is our story … A Pilot’s Story
- myTransponder.com – Making Aviation More Social
- The Aviation Media Network
You can reach us at:
- Mark Sorenson on Facebook
- Will on Twitter
- Michelle on Twitter
- David on Twitter
- pilotsofamerica.com forum